2. USE OF INFORMATION
- You can freely browse this Site, but you can only access, download or use information from this Site, including any text, images, audio, and video (the “Information”) for your own non-commercial use.
- You will not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the Information for commercial purposes, without written permission of Skyward Analytics.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Skyward Analytics. Except as otherwise permitted in this paragraph, Skyward Analytics neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Skyward Analytics. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the Information, or any copyright of Skyward Analytics or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
3. TRADEMARKS/ PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The trademarks, logos, service marks, brand identities, title, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, and other properties (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Skyward Analytics’ website are protected intellectual properties that are registered and unregistered trademarks of Skyward Analytics, its affiliates and others. This Site may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Skyward Analytics and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Skyward Analytics and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
While Skyward Analytics uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Information is accurate and up to date, the Information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such Information, at any time without notice. Skyward Analytics makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the Information. Skyward Analytics assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. All information is provided “as is.” Skyward Analytics provides no warranties about the completeness or accuracy of the information on this site or its possible uses. Consequently, the information should be carefully evaluated by site visitors. Neither Skyward Analytics, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this site to you shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this site, or any errors or omissions in the content of the site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Skyward Analytics also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of the information. We reserve the right to discontinue this Site at any time without notice and without liability.
5. INFORMATION SHARED WITH US
6. LINKS TO THIS SITE
Skyward Analytics has not reviewed any or all of the third-party websites which contain links to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any such off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. If you wish to link this Site to your website, you may only link to the home page. You may not link to any other pages within this Site without the prior written consent of Skyward Analytics. Quotation or use of one or more portions of this Site in the site of any third parties without written consent is likewise prohibited.
7. POSTINGS TO THIS SITE
Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, message boards, and the like on the Site, Skyward Analytics is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, promotional materials, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, privacy disclosure or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, promotional, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Skyward Analytics will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
If we become aware that you have violated any of the terms and conditions contained in this Legal Statement, we may immediately take corrective action, including preventing the user from using the services offered by Skyward Analytics and removing any information, data and content put on the Site by the user, at any moment and without notice. If we have been injured by your violation we may, in our sole discretion, seek to recover damages from you.
Skyward Analyticscan revise these Terms and Conditions anytime by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.