Our Employee Referral Program Policy explains important aspects of our employee referral procedures.We want to make this process as smooth as possible for our referrer and for the referees. Our company uses an online portal where individual may refer candidates.
This Employee Referral Program Policy applies to everyone who refers a candidate to our company.
Who can be referred?
We have few conditions for candidates who can qualify you for our rewards. They should:
- Have not applied to our company for at least 6 months.
- Be personally known to the referrer who refers to him/her.
- Have the referrer serve to personally vouch for the referee’s abilities.
- Be hired as permanent full- or part-time employees (not as temporary employees or contractors).
If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at our company, please discuss with the candidate and refer them. If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you are eligible for INR50,000 or SGD 1,000 or equivalent amount of gift as referral bonus.
Additional rules for rewards:
- The rewards will be paid after completion of 60 working days from the date of joining of the candidate and the reward for successful referrals will be processed as gifts or one-time cash payments through the normal payroll cycle
- Please note that the rewards may be subject to taxation as per country specific laws
- We would be only considering referrals for India & Singapore location
- Referrer needs to have an Indian or Singaporean Bank account
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an individual can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly
- If two or more individuals refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive their referral rewards. Management decision would be final in this regard
- Referrers would be eligible for rewards if we hired the candidate within 6 Months from the date, we received the referral of the candidate
- In case the referred candidate resigns within2 months from the date of joining, the referrer will not be eligible for referral amount
- No referral will be considered in case the candidate resume exists already in the database
- Senior management and HR are not allowed to make any employee referral. Also, team members directly approaching the HR for submission of resumes will not be considered for employee referral
- The company reserves the right to revise, modify any or all the clauses of this policy and also reserves the right to abolish the referral programdepending upon therequirements ofthe business.Check with the Human Resources department for current referral fees and also whether the policy is active or not